Quiet Time 12 Midnight-7am
• Reserved Camping Spots are for RV type vehicles only.
• Tent camping is free in designated area.
• Must display camping permit in window.
• Please keep camping area clean, and clean up your area before you leave. Future camping privileges can be revoked.
• Please be respectful and considerate of ALL neighbors.
• No loud generators allowed.
• No exceptionally loud music, DJ’s or live band allowed unless approved in advance.
• No fireworks (you will be asked to leave).
• No ground fires.
• Pets are allowed in camping area and should be leashed at all times (please clean up after them and keep them under your supervision).
Thank you to all of our patrons who attended another spectacular racing season at FALS. Reserved seating/camping ticket sales for 2021 season renewals starts tentatively March 10th thru April 7th. All unclaimed renewals will be released to the general public.
For raceday schedule and event information visit fairburyspeedway.
FALS SPRING SHOWCASE CAMPING PERMIT
Camping gates will open at 6:00pm on Thursday May 13th - Gate 1
Must purchase event admission wristband when entering Fairgrounds. Campsites are approx. 20’x40’ unless otherwise noted. All campsites are dry camping, no ground fires and no hookup available. Reserved camping spots are for this date only, not in conjunction with any other event. Once the gates have opened for this event, there are no refunds, credits or rain checks. By purchasing this permit, you agree to all terms and conditions.
For further raceday information visit the fairburyspeedway.com site.